Forgegarre replied

4 weeks ago

Nikita Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When she was a deeply troubled teenager, Nikita was rescued from death row by a secret U.S. agency known only as Division, who faked her execution and told her she was being given a second chance to start a new life and serve her country. What they didn't tell her was that she was being trained as a spy and assassin. Throughout her grueling training at Division, Nikita never lost her humanity, even falling in love with a civilian. When her fiancé was murdered, Nikita realized she had been betrayed and her dreams shattered by the only people she thought she could trust, so she did what no one else before her had been able to do: she escaped. Now, after three years in hiding, Nikita is seeking retribution and making it clear to her former bosses that she will stop at nothing to expose and destroy their covert operation.
A rogue assassin returns to take down the secret organization that trained her.
Embarrassingly bad acting. Extremely pedestrian views on science and law enforcement. Sappy, idiotic clichĂ©s. I tried watching this show, wondering when the good part starts. It doesn&#39;t. The only decent actor on the cast is the guy who plays percy and they killed him off.<br/><br/>I cringe every time i hear someone slur their lines because its so poorly rehearsed there&#39;s not even the slightest emotion to it. I cringe every time they try to sound smart but come off as brainless as small children. This show is quite possibly the most generic, poorly written ripoff in TV history. Just plain awful.<br/><br/>This is one of those shows where they just hired a cast with six pack abs and hoped skin tight clothing would be enough. The romance scenes are like something out of a trainwreck B movie, trying to sound enlightened but failing miserably. &quot;they killed the man i love&quot;… SAY IT WITH PASSION GODDAMMIT!!! The fake accents are horrible, i don&#39;t feel any of the characters motivations are realistic or even plausible, and it all just seems forced and lacking in anything of substance. About the only thing that seems adequately done are the fight scenes, and they don&#39;t get anywhere more elaborate than your typical cop drama. Watch CSI::Whatever, its about as generic and with much better acting.
Wow is all I can say.<br/><br/>I just recently finished watching the first season, and before I started I didn&#39;t expect that I would be blown away by this show. But after I started watching it, I got addicted to it and couldn&#39;t help but watching all of the 22 episodes of the first season in 2 days.<br/><br/>Maggie Q as Nikita is totally amazing, as is Michael, Alex and all the other roles. The show totally looks like a movie, not just a TV show. It&#39;s so entertaining and addictive.<br/><br/>This show definitely deserves much more attention. I can&#39;t wait for the new episodes of season 2.

For a list of songs with scene descriptions, go here: http://tvshowmusic.com/shows/nikita-music-season-3
a5c7b9f00b
the Kingdom Hearts hindi dubbed free downloadX-Men movie mp4 downloadCharlie's Angels full movie with english subtitles online downloadhindi Max Bent Part Time P.I. In: If Not Us Then Who free downloadAmor xtremo malayalam movie downloadBarely Lethal full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe The Package full movie in hindi free download hdthe Extraordinary 7 full movie download in hindithe Showdown at Casa Diablo: Part 1 downloadThe Sum of All Fears movie download
Please log in to post a reply.